Review: Soap and Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub


Remember my post on Soap and Glory: In the Bag? Well, today I'll be reviewing one of the Soap and Glory products that comes along with the cosmetic bag. It's the Soap and Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub.

Soap and Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub Product Review

THE PROMISE

Get fresher, smoother, and softer skin with fig powder, pumice, peppermint oil, lemonade tree liquid, orange waterjuice™ and vitaminballs™ (A, C, E). Scented with our new Fruitigo™ fragrance.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE

Squeeze out a handful and rub it between your palms, then work it around in circles on damp skin. (You can start at your shoulders and work down, or tackle dry shins and feet before scrubbing up.) Rinse when you’re finished.

WHAT I THOUGHT

  • Lovely packaging (I like pink girly stuff). 
  • The product is easy to dispense from the tube.
  • The scent. It really smells great. It's like a fresh fruity scent which is very irresistible and it lingers on to your skin after rinsing off. Super love.
  • Body scrub and body wash in one. The product actually foams once in contact with water. Because of that, you don't actually need to dispense a lot of product on to your hands. Also, it's not necessary to use shower gel when using this product that if you'd prefer.
  • Doesn't leave any residue after rinsing off.
  • Leaves your feeling fresh and clean.
  • It gives you smooth and softer skin. Great at exfoliating.
  • Lathers up quickly and spreads easily.
  • It's not oily at all.
  • It can be used on both face and body.

Soap and Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub Product Review

The product has a gritty scrub texture in it. It reminds of the sugary white sands on the shores of Bantayan Island Philippines wherein I would usually use to scrub onto my feet. 

Although I love the pink girly packaging on this product the only thing I saw as a con is that it's not very resilient. I accidentally dropped the product on the bathroom floor and it resulted in a crack on one of its sides.

So when I squeeze out some products on the tube it also comes from the crack. However, I still adore this product. I'm definitely recommending Soap and Glory's Pulp Friction Body Scrub and yes I'll be buying this product again.

Check Soap and Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub from here.